- School Note Cards for correspondence
- File Folders for resumes
- Paper Clips
- University literature/view books
- Promotional items to give away (cups, shirts, pens, candy, etc.)
- Table decorations
- Admissions banner, pennants, etc.
- Extra job descriptions to give to candidates
- Calendar or date book for interview times
- Institutional nametags (if desired)
- Interview questions
- Business Cards
Please bring three (3) copies of your position listing to be placed in the Resource/Message Center for candidates’ use and a set of general information for a shared file box.
There will be space available on tables for employers to market your school. Space is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have a suite at the Holiday Inn and you use it for interviewing, you may decorate it. Please do not affix things to the walls or door and use the same rules that you would on your campus.
Also, we ask that you not stuff candidate boxes with promotional items – please hand these items out when candidates interview with you.